This text is one of the first to treat vector calculus using differential forms in place of vector fields and other outdated techniques. Geared towards students taking courses in multivariable calculus, this innovative book aims to make the subject more readily understandable. Differential forms unify and simplify the subject of multivariable calculus, and students who learn the subject as it is presented in this book should come away with a better conceptual understanding of it than those who learn using conventional methods.
* Treats vector calculus using differential forms
* Presents a very concrete introduction to differential forms
* Develops Stokess theorem in an easily understandable way
* Gives well-supported, carefully stated, and thoroughly explained definitions and theorems.
* Provides glimpses of further topics to entice the interested student
Steven H. Weintraub
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.