With AutoCAD 2000 For Dummies, you'll quickly discover just how easy it is to create professional-quality designs and drawings. Authors Mark Middlebrook and Bud Smith show you how to set up a design, draw and edit lines, add text and dimensions, even incorporate AutoCAD documents into your Web pages-all while avoiding those common gotchas." Whether you're a new AutoCAD user or you've just upgraded to AutoCAD 2000, this easy-to-use reference delivers all the answers you need to get up to speed.
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
* Discover the new AutoCAD 2000 features-and put them to work
* Take full advantage of color and lineweight with the new AutoCAD 2000 approach
* Use both menu and toolbar access to commands
* Set up a drawing so that it prints without problems
* Speed up your work by using the command line as an accelerator
* Enhance your Web pages with the new AutoCAD 2000 Web access features
* Increase accessibility of your AutoCAD drawings by using AutoCAD DesignCenter
Mark Middlebrook, Bud E. Smith
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.