- Understanding automated testing and TDD
- Building effective automated testing workflows
- Testing code for both browsers and servers (using Node.js)
- Using TDD to build cleaner APIs, better modularized code, and more robust software
- Writing testable code
- Using test stubs and mocks to test units in isolation
- Continuously improving code through refactoring
- Walking through the construction and automated testing of fully functional software
The accompanying Web site, tddjs.com, contains all of the book's code listings and additional resources.
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.